Re: Gone back to Ad aware 6.181.

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 21:13:26 -0400

Jim I am sorry but I am going to step into this, smile.  When you say it
doesn't work, what exactly do you mean.  Can you use control S to start the
scan, can you use control N for next, control M to mark all the items?  When
you press insert H, do you get the hotkey help?  If so, the scripts are
working!  Yes you may need to use your jaws cursor or press insert B to hear
what it is scanning and when it is finished.  Especially if you minimize the
window, you won't hear any status messages.  If you leave it up during the
scan, then at particular points it might say what it is scanning, but that
is dependent on your system.  So you need to explain what you mean by it's
not working.  If the hotkeys all work for you, then it is working.
Debbie