Re: Goldwave question

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:10:08 -0400

Hi Shannon, what version of Goldwave are you using? Did you know there are jaws scripts for the goldwave program? You can get the scripts at www.jfwlite.com Also for the people has several classes on using goldwave. I've downloaded these classes. You have to be a member of for the people. If you want go to www.for-the-people.com note you do have to put the dash in there. If you are not a member sign up. After you are a member go to star galaxy, then there will be a list of different presentation and classes. Just click the goldwave class, and download away.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon" <spollo50@xxxxxxx>