Re: Goldwave

  • From: "Hank & Patty" <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 03:13:44 -0400

Hello Stacy

I downloaded the version of Gold Wave that is on the jfw lite home page under the link programs and it works the very best with my jaws7 and there was no need to install scripts. Maybe this version of gold wave will work pretty good for you as well without the need for any new installed scripts. Hope this helps and good luck in getting a version of GoldWave that works good with your jaws.

Happy surfing

Hank Merchant Jr.

----- Original Message ----- From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>