Re: Gold Wave upgrade

  • From: Marijan Janev <janevm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 10:33:26 +0200

Hi!
It depends on that where you have installed the scripts previously. If it's
c:\documents and settings\your name\application data\freedomscientific\jaws\70\setttings\enu
then you should find them there.
Maybe you can install the newest script over the old one, but it'll be better if you are careful.
The latest goldwave is worth every cent to upgrade.
Good luck!
Brian Tipka said the following on 06.06.2009 03:58:
Hi friends,
I'm about to do an upgrade for Gold Wave V5.12 to Gold Wave V5.52. There are new scripts for the newer version. Am I right in thinking that I have to remove the old scripts before installing the new ones. I can't remember how to get to the place that I need to go to get to the scripts I will need to remove. I'm using Jaws 7 and Windows XP home. Any help any one can offer would be appreciated.
Brian