RE: Going nuts losing focus in OE with JAWS 6.0

  • From: "Wil James" <wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:17:19 -0500

One possibility is your mouse, the physical one, is sitting on some kind of
hover control or on the edge of a window.  Move it a little, it doesn't
matter which way, and see if that fixes your problem.

--------------------
Do you want to know about new products when they come out? Do you have a
product the blind community would benefit from? Please visit Cutting Edge
Solutions at
http://www.cuttingedgesolutions.biz.

E-mail/MSN:
wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx