Going No Mail

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 23:56:59 -0400

Friends,
Can someone tell me how to go "No Mail" from the list? I have sent a message to
the moderator earlier in the day, but have received no response. I am trying to
avoid unsubscribing because I would like to return to normal mail when my
college semester ends. However, being in the second half of the semester it is
now considered crunch time around here. If someone could please advise because
all I seen at the bottom of the message was how to unsubscribe from the list. I
also will need to know how to return to "Normal Mail". Thanks for any
assistance offeredd in this matter.