Re: Going No Mail

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:37:34 -0400

Friends,
I clicked on the email link within the message that Cliff sent. I copied and
pasted the "Set Vacation" line in the subject line last night and I sent the
message. Today when i awoke I received a delivery notification stating that the
email is still under way after 6 something hours. Can someone please explain
why the message is not going through? Did I do something incorrectly? Thanks
for any help offered on this matter.