Re: Gmail and JAWS

  • From: "Siobhan" <littlesailorgirl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:38:10 -0500

Hi Alicia, forgive the spelling of your name.  I've used gmail and it's not
very accessible if you're not willing to fight with it a little.  I have to
click on  basic html, which in theory should let you use the page like the old
Internet but for me, I used the virtual cursor off, to check it, delete stuff,
things of that nature.  If others have ha better luck, well go for it.  I do
know it's possible to forward google to your home address for instance.  Good
luck,
Siobhan