Re: Gmail: Standard View with Jaws: Deleting All Messages

  • From: Dani Pagador <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 12:16:32 -1000

Hi, Sam.
I don't see a "select/check all" option in Standard view; maybe there
is one, but I'd need to get a sightling to confirm its
existence/nonexistence.
This is a long work-around, but say while you're doing something that
doesn't need a lot of concentration (listening to music, maybe), you
could just be at the web mail Inbox, check what you don't want, move
it to Spam, then hit the Delete Forever button in the Spam folder.

HTH,
Dani

On 1/21/11, Dennis Dumas <dennis6226@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Have you tried doing a control 'A' from your inbox; then pressing the Delete
> key. This should work. Hope this work for you.

Alternative archives located at: