Getting rid of SAPI

  • From: "Jim Talley" <nrg.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 08:13:44 -0700

Hi Listers, first of all MERRY CHRISTMAS: I find the SAPI voices
incomprehensible, so I removed the program via the add-remove programs within
the control panel options. The computer prompts tell me the program is gone,
but when I do the read all down  command I still hear one of the creepy SAPI
voices. Aside from doing the alternative alt+insert+down-arrow to hear the
eloquence   voice  can any of you tell me how to get rid of this one remaining
voice. PS I have done a complete removal and reinstall of Jaws 8.0 and that did
not help. Your help andtech wisdom will be greatly appreciated.
THE SORSERERS APPRINTUS