Re: Getting out of demo mode

  • From: Jim Bauer <holdsworthfan@xxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 23:36:10 -0500

Be aware also that sometimes the authorization keys can become corrupt
due to an anti virus checker, disk defragmenter, the actual file being
moved/coppied etc...
You could always manually delete the file "jfw.cps" which is the
authorization key, and use the disk to install a new one.
To access "jfw.cps" from windows explorer, you'll have to enable the
viewing of hidden/system files.
hth

Cheers, Jim
Web Site: http://jbauer.port5.com