Re: Getting around Winamp Update freeze-out

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:02:32 -0800

Well, then please explain the actions you're suggesting me to take in order
to use the virtual cursor for this purpose. Tell me a key command or a
method. For instance, if the Tab key is irrelevant in this situation, then
is it something you mean I should do with another navigation key, like the
arrow keys? If so, what do I do? If not, please explain which key to use,
and the actions to perform. Thanks.

Thank you.