RE: Getting around Win amp Update freeze-out

  • From: "jim grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:37:08 -0800

hi Yardbird  for whatever reason my auto correct program will not let me
write your name as one word sorry about this.
I did not realize it was splitting it in to two words.
the outlook spell checker tends to do the same thing.  Your name is in fact
two words so the spell checkers think it should be split up.
second I have checked on three computers and it is in fact here.   Arrow to
general.  Now tab you keep tabbing tell you find a option called check for
new versions of win amp   at start up.  This will be a check box.  Uncheck
this check box and you will be good to go.  Sorry about the name thing.
When and if I buy this program your name will be the first to go in to the
dictionary.