Re: Getting address from Address book

  • From: "Grandma Moni" <grandmamoni@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 08:49:27 -0600

There are several ways of doing this, but, if you just begin a new message
and start typing in the name or the first part of the address, Jaws will
read the match it finds as you type it in. Say, I want to type in Tammy
Maynard, I would type the t, and if she was the only t, it would bring up
her name automatically. If Tammy wasn't what I heard after the t, I would
hit the a. You shouldn't have to go into your address book to find it at
all, but if you want to, at your message list, do a shift-tab to the address
tree view. No, I think it's two shift-tabs because the folders tree view is
first. Once you're there, you can either arrow through your list, or type
the first letter such as B to find the first B entry. Enter on the name you
want, and the to field will pop up. One other way to accomplish the same
task is to do control-shift-b, a hot key for getting to the address book. I
would be happy to help you privately if this sounds confusing. Please write
to me if I can clarify.
Monica Lofton and her brindle grandpa guide dog, James
msn and Email:
ilovekevin31@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
on Skype,
grandmamoni