Getting Serial Number Re: Jaws 20 digit code location

  • From: "Horspool, Matthew F." <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 04:42:59 -0000

Hi,

I'm unsure what's going on.  As I understand it, you're typing into
FSActivate.com your serial number and it is generating an error?

If this is the case, go to the JAWS window and press the following keys:
ALT+Space, X, CTRL+JAWSKey+W.
That maxed the window and put it in the vertual buffer.  There should be four
lines of text:  Title, Menus, Version and Status.  The
status bar at the bottom has got your serial number.  Just copy it as if you
were in a wordprocessor.  When you're finnished, press
Esc to leave vertview.

Matthew