Re: Getting Jaws to read signature listin OE

  • From: "Dreamer" <dreamer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 08:18:57 -0600

David,
It would just be nice to know for sure that I'm choosing the signature I think I've chosen, but if I find it necessary to make sure I guess I can just pick the one I think is right and then read it at the bottom of the message and if it's wrong just delete it and try another. Thanks for your help, though. One more thing:
Right now the signature appears at the bottom of the message, is there a way to putting it at the top? It's not important to do this just had an idea in mind.
Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Weddle" <ddweddle@xxxxxxxxxxx>