Getting JAWS to speak number of files etc.

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 00:11:13 -0400

Dear Gary and Friends!
Wow, I was not aware of this key command:
JAWS Key+Tab,
Fantastic That's cool!!
I always just used:
JAWS Key+Page-Down
Learned something new as I always do every day I go through the messages in
this list group!
Thanks!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org