Re: Getting JAWS to alter the way he says the date

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 00:01:33 -0300

Hi Steve,

    To set date for some processing, or for extended processing, go to the JAWS
default Configuration Manager by first pressing Enter on the JAWS icon on your
Desktop and then cursoring down to Utilities and press Enter; then, cursor down
to Configuration Manager. Then, press alt and cursor right to the Set Options
menu on the Menu Bar and cursor down to Text Processing. Tab until you get the
3 Date Processing options under Numeric Date Processing; cursor up and down to
the one you want and press Enter, since the default is OK. Then, press Control
s to save and then press alt F4 to Exit.

    Hope this helps,

    Don