Re: Getting JAWS to Say 'Unread' in Windows Live Mail

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:08:44 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Ray,

I'm not sure if this information is useful or not, but on vista 32-bit, using
jaws version 11.0.1461 and windows live mail version
14.0.18117.0146, jaws says if a message is unread.

I do know of an issue which means that Jaws doesn't say unread. However you say
that you have made sure that the flag column is being displayed and I presume
this means that you can open the columns dialog from the view menu. If this is
the case then this issue does not apply to your case. Note, in passing, that
the
graphic which indicates whether a message has been read is located to the left
of the name in the from column, and not in the flag column.

David.