Re: Getting Into Braille

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 22:52:44 -0500

Hi, Kane. I'm a PowerBraille 80 user also, and most of the time I have the
system set to "no speech".
I have a couple pointers for you. When you're in Word, and you want to see the
last part of the line, hit your "end" key on the number pad. That's located on
the number pad on the left, just above the Jaws, or insert key. To get back to
the left part of the display, hit the home key and the left arrow.
If you need more help, please let me know.