Re: Getting Confused in Outlook Express

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:21:22 -0700

What version of jaws do you have?  You can read the webpage like normal
with the up and down arows using the pc curser.  If you knew that then I
don't know about that problem.  Your first problem happens to me sometimes
and is probably a bug in how jaws reads from your video driver.  It's as
if jaws can't or more acurately, the video card can't catch up with your
jaws.  You can try setting your display to the fs recomended settings
found on www.jfwlite.com  If that doesn't work, You're SOL till your video
card manufacturer comes out with a new driver or jaws fixes their bug.