Re: Getting Confused in Outlook Express

  • From: "david poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:45:29 -0400

There are a dozen ways to do everything.  You can do a lot more with jaws
5.0.844 than you could with previous versions of jaws for example, you can
use quick keys, you could always use find.  You might have better luck with
the jaws cursor though if you turn of the virtual cursor.  My strong take on
this is that there is almost never a need to use the jaws cursor in ie.
For mmulti-selection lists, I think the key is shift+f8 to get you in to the
list.  This will work though oly if the page is coded correctly or at least
within the limits of what jaws can tollerate.  I think b is for next button
by the way.