Get virtual PC cursor position

  • From: Peter Parente <parente@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:07:57 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to write a JAWS script for Internet Explorer. I need to find
out where the Virtual PC cursor is located on the current web page in my
script. For instance, say I press the number pad down arrow a few times
and stop over a link called "Go to homepage." Then I press another
keystroke combo that activates my script. In my script, how do I
determine that the virtual pc cursor is over the "Go to homepage" link?
What I'd like to do is get the name of the selected link or (if
possible) its http address.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pete