General settings or personal settings?

  • From: "Chris & Mary" <cmchaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 12:01:22 -0500

BlankHi all,
I know the directories for both the general settings and personal =
settings, my question is, does it matter which directory you add scripts =
to?
There has been post that say to use the general settings directory, and =
some post that say use the personal settings directory. =20
Does it matter which one?  What if I put the scripts in both =
directories?
I am running windows XP home sp2, and I am the only user.
Thanks for any guidance,
Chris Chaffin