GVIM and JAWS 8.0

  • From: Kerneels Roos <kerneels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:15:10 +0200

Hi Everyone,

My apologies if this email appears more than once on the list. I'm sending it now as a member of the list.

I'm looking for scripts and config files to enable JAWS 8.0 to work better with GVIM, the Win32 graphical version of VIM, which is in turn the improved version of the VI text editor. GVIM is an awesome editor supporting hundreds of quick editing features. With the legacy of VI behind it, VI originally being one of the first visual text editors, you can just imagine all the shortcuts and features available (especially concerning programming).

I've found various _vimrc settings on the net, but I need some JAWS scripts and configurations. Is there anyone who is using JAWS and GVIM?

Would be very much appreciated.

Regards
Kerneels

Alternative archives located at: