Re: GMail shortcut keys don't work

  • From: "Russell Solowoniuk" <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:23:41 -0600

Hi Alex,

I find that on the Google Mail site I need to press Insert+Escape
quite a lot in order to update the page after clicking on something.
You might try that after you click on "Settings".

HTH

Russell

On 7/13/06, Alex Stone <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm using 7.10.  The problem seems to be that no matter how many left arrows
I do once I go into jaws cursor, I never seem to land on anything.  I've
tried two left cursors and then a click, but then nothing is spoken, and if
I go back into virtual cursor I still see the messages on screen and no
settings.
Sorry to be a pain
Alex