G-Mail & Missing List Messages

  • From: "Dave Mitchell" <mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS Help" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 07:58:08 -0700

Hi,  Is there a fix that would allow me to see messages I send to the list?
My Internet provider had us transition to a system that uses G-Mail.  I have
Outlook Express set to Less Secure in the Security Tab and I can see in my Sent
Messages folder  that messages have been sent to the list but, unlike before
this transition, I do not now receive a copy from the list of my own messages.
My Tech Support had me check webmail to see if the messages are being filtered
but that site frustrated me with a visual number requirement and a cluttered
screen reader procedure so I thought I would quiz the list.
Thanks, Mitch