Fwd: problem with jaws 8 built in scripts for sound forge

  • From: "milica trpevska" <milica.trpevska@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 00:02:15 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: milica trpevska <milica.trpevska@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 23:22:33 +0200
Subject: problem with jaws 8 built in scripts for sound forge
To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi list
Please help! I have a problem setting up the jaws scripts with sound
forge, built in in FW, version 8. Following some instructions I found
on the net, I renamed a couple of files, and, after pressing insert+q
with jaws and sound forge activated, jaws said that sound forge
settings are loaded, the application name is forge.exe . So, it seems,
the scripts are supposed to work. But, when it comes to working with
the jaws specific shortcuts with sound forge, like control+shift+t for
tougling the time speak command, they don't seem to work. Moreover,
jaws does not seem to react to them, it doesn't say anything when
pressing any jaws specific shortcut. The weard thing is that other
sound forge shortcuts that are not specific for jaws work fine. Plese,
advise me either how to solve this particular problem with the
shortcuts, or, alternatively, give me as detailed instructions as it
is possible for you, on how to set up the scripts, so that I would be
able to see if I did something wrong. Cheers, Mimi