Fw: video intercept error

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 13:23:25 -0600

skype name stevegomes
web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes
phone 720-747-4990
----- Original Message ----- From: "David The Wild-thing!" <d.h.whitehead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Jawslite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: video intercept error

Hello Steve;

here's my approach to the video intercept error.

I'm assume your using windows XP.
I first bring up narrator, Windows key+U,
I navigate to start menu,
P for programs,
J for the current version of jaws I'm using,
I enter on tools,
I arrow to video intercept manager, and enter,
tab until you hear, something like Display Video Intercept Information,
down arrow once, you should hear something like, Install Video Intercept
radio button checked,
now tab, you should hear something like, execute button, press enter.

once your prompted that the video intercept is installed successfully, you
will need to restart your computer.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>