Fw: accessing imbedded documents in MS word

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:22:00 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Patricia
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 8:02 PM
Subject: accessing imbedded documents in MS word

Hi:

has anyone ever delbt with imbedded documents in Microsoft Word? and if so, how
do you access them? for example, I had a document and it said the file is
attached. and this was within a document already. but as I was arrowing through
I didn't see it. I actually wrote the person and said I don't see the document,
but then I was told that it was imbedded.

any help would be great.

note: I am using JAWS 6.2 at work where I am experiencing those documents, and
JAWS 8 here at home, can't remember what build but I know it isn't the latest.

Patricia

e-mail: bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx
msn: bc_sarah_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx