Fw: Very Strange Display Problem

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <hardy_grant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:51:08 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Grant Hardy
To: JFWLite List
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 1:21 PM
Subject: Very Strange Display Problem

Hello,

This problem has me completely stumped.  I believe that by default, my display
is set to 800x600 256 color.
Yesterday, I have no idea what happened but I tried logging onto MSN Messenger,
and it said that my color settings must be set to either 256 or greater.  Well,
sure enough, it was set to something like 16 color, and I do not seem to be
able to access the computer with JAWS very well.
Well, 256 colors is no longer an option from either the control panel/display,
or from the context menu in the system tray.  ANY suggestions would be
appreciated.

Grant