RE: Fw: Research it options

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 17:13:06 -0600

Hi,

Well, after considerable thought about the only reasonable answer to your
question might be that we need to know how George holds his mouth when he is
using JAWS. (LOLLOLLOL)

This whole issue is just flat crazy. I went through a great part of this odd
wad behavior with the "reply to sender" and began to think that I was losing
my mind because sometimes it would work and other times, oh well.

That was with JAWS 10 and 9 with aXP machine using Outlook 2003.

Cy, The Anasazi