Fw: Regarding Your JAWS SMA Shipment

  • From: "Dana S. Leslie" <dsleslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFWList" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:50:44 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Freedom Scientific News" <FreedomScientificNews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <dsleslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 3:37 PM
Subject: Regarding Your JAWS SMA Shipment

Dear SMA Customer:

During the production of the JAWS 9 CD, the production house discovered that some of the CDs were defective. Unfortunately, the problem was not discovered until some defective CDs had been shipped to customers. If JAWS 9 installs successfully, then your CD is fine. If JAWS 9 fails to install, you have a defective CD and should either download the software from our Web site or wait for the replacement CD. Replacement CDs are being shipped to all customers and will arrive by the end of next week. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

You may download and install the release version of JAWS 9 now from www.freedomscientific.com.

Sincerely,

The Freedom Scientific Team

http://www.eset.com