Fw: Music video for jaws 8.0

  • From: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws 2-jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:04:14 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: Music video for jaws 8.0

Hello Matthew,
I would like to have the jaws script for rhapsody,Will you explained to me how does that work with jaws? When you give me the scripts for it. I really appreciate that so much and you can e-mail me at oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx and thank you.

Addison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthew Shaw" <msoct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>