Fw: Lost messages in either out look, or outlook express

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:46:59 -0800

This is a message I had saved regarding recovering deleted messages from the
deleted items folder. I have not personally tried what the poster suggests but
he feels the following should work but evidentially it will require quite a bit
of work. How jaws friendly this procedure is, is yet another issue. Good luck!
From: "Moti Azrad, Musician & Piano-Tuner" Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004
3:05 AM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/67folB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/