Fw: Java Access Bridge 2.0 Beta 1 released

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw users email list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 07:34:36 -0500

Johnnie Apple Seed

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michele Budris" <Michele.Budris@xxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 7:53 PM
Subject: Java Access Bridge 2.0 Beta 1 released

Hi,

Java Access Bridge For Windows Operating System 2 .0 Beta 1 has been
released at this location:

http://java.sun.com/developer/earlyAccess/accessbridge/

You will need a JDC user ID and password in order to access restricted
areas of the JDC site. If you don't have an account, you can register at:

http://developer.java.sun.com/servlet/RegistrationServlet

Please let us know if you run into any issues testing it. We will be
working on the beta 2 version and look forward to your feedback. There
are many fixes in this release and we have worked to improving the
install program.

Thanks,
Michele Budris
Accessibility Program Manager