Re: Fw: Comments on Mozilla content keyboard navigation proposal

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 12:03:55 -0700

To the author of this message.  Sorry for the public reply but I can't
make lotus show me the message headers.  I'm not on the mozilla
accessibility list but you may forward my post reguarding keyboard access
and mozilla.

"david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
09/20/2004 11:44 AM
Please respond to jfw

        To:     <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Fw: Comments on Mozilla content keyboard navigation
proposal

would you mind posting to the mozilla accessibility list?

Johnnie Apple Seed