Fw: Any music downloading program useable with Jaws?

  • From: "Hank & Patty" <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 22:46:48 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Hank & Patty
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 10:39 AM
Subject: Any music downloading program useable with Jaws?

Hello,

Does someone please know of any music downloading program that works well with
Jaws?  I recently downloaded and installed Limewire, which is working
successfully on my computer, but so far my Limewire is only usable with sighted
assistance, not with Jaws, (grim).  Is there maybe some jaws scripts that I can
get to make it possible to use Limewire with Jaws? or is there some minor
setting changes to Jaws that I can make, so I can begin to use my Limewire with
Jaws?  Hopefully, there is some other music downloading program that will work,
(is user friendly) with Jaws?  Any help please on this would be very much
appreciated.  Much thanks in advance.

Warmest regards,

Hank