Re: Further Clarification: Reply to Sender

  • From: Hina <haltaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:08:59 -0500

the key stroke works just fine.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 5:40 PM
Subject: RE: Further Clarification: Reply to Sender

Dale,
Well, doggon it, I thought we were really on to something here. (frownie
face).
I tried the numpad insert+shift+r and it worked just fine and dandy - until
- I got to an email from Max Robinson and - WALLA - no such luck. I did
check and Max's email address was surrounded by [ ].
Oh well, close but no banana. (LOLLOLLOL)
Cy