RE: FreedomScientific, Inc. Asked to Cease Lawsuit Against Serotek Corporation

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 08:11:15 -0400

For Heaven's Sake!  More than 25 years ago, Electra (I believe that was
the name at the time) marketed an early cordless phone called the
Freedom Phone.  By this logic Uniden, which is even bigger than
FreedomScientific, could muscle in and say that FS stole the name from
them.  It's a common word, or it used to be.

Ted