Re: FreedomScientific, Inc. Asked to Cease Lawsuit Against Serotek Corporation

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 13:08:32 -0700

Hello Ray,

Please see the recent article on my blog, where I announce that the price
for RIM is now $99/mo, making it approx $1,200 per year.  This is not
intended as any criticism, just clarification.

Thank you for your support on our initiative.  :-)

Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
Visit http://www.SaveSerotek.org and ask Freedom Scientific to stop suing!
another person.