Re: FreedomScientific, Inc. Asked to Cease Lawsuit Against Serotek Corporation

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 12:55:07 -0700

Darryl,
I wasn't arguing with your motivation and its rationale. I was taking
exception to your rhetoric, which is metaphorical, and that's your choice.
So long as you're aware of the difference, which helps keep it clear. But in
the only sense that "investor" actually means, the consumer is not in any
way an investor. I know what you mean, but you don't mean this. Okay, let's
stop. I promised James.

From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Dean,

Our only point with the petition is to allow the blind community to make a
statement that they feel the lawsuit should be stopped. One of my legal
sources believes, on first blush, that this actually does not look like a
very strong case.

Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist Visit http://www.SaveSerotek.org
and ask Freedom Scientific to stop suing! Information should be accessible
to us without need of translation by another person. Blind Access Journal
blog and podcast: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com Check out high quality
telecommunications services at http://ld.net/?nu7i

2:01 PM

way
the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list
owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2:01 PM

2:01 PM