Re: FreedomScientific, Inc. Asked to Cease Lawsuit Against Serotek Corporation

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 23:32:33 -0400

No, Darrell. It is a cause for concern, but not our business. You don't seem to have absorbed the idea that FS and Serotek must have been negotiating behind the scenes. When negotiations break down, one side or the other will resort to legal action. The horse has left the barn. Your petition can serve no purpose and may do some damage.