Re: Freedom Scientific's Lack of Support for Hardware

  • From: "Gene" <guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:47:09 -0400

I agree, but that still doesn't change the fact that like a lot of software,
Jaws will soon be to advanced to run on the older systems. That isn't their
fault or yours, it's just the way the computer world is. I can remember many
people having a fit when companies started dropping DOS versions of their
software for the windows versions. They had to make a choice of either
upgrading to windows or using older versions of their favorite software.

Thanks; Gene

On MSN and Yahoo - guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx