Re: Freedom Scientific's Lack of Support for Hardware

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 00:52:13 -0400

I would like to add, if you have a bad experience with a company or
organization and you tell a room full of people about your bad
experience, they are more than likely to tell that story to at least 4
or 5 of their friends and those friends will in turn tell another 4
and 5 other people and so on.

As they say in the restaurant business, it is no good having quality
tables, chairs and decoration up front, if there is a poorly run
kitchen behind the scenes.

It is very difficult and it takes a great deal of effort and hard work
maintaining and keeping a good reputation.  It is not very difficult
and it takes very little work or effort to get a bad reputation.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber