Re: Freedom Scientific Question

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 09:48:34 -0400

    I went to the support groups page on the FS site and there was
nothing specifically for Magic.

    I was interested to see that it appears that FS runs an official
hardware list.  At least the subscription address contains
"@freedomscientific.com."

    Maybe you could contact the FS training department and suggest a
Magic list or they could put you on to one.

Phone: 800-444-4443 or 727-803-8000
extension 1016 or 1004
Fax: 727-803-8001
Email:
training_info at FreedomScientific.com

    Maybe you could look on Google or your favorite search engine for
a screen magnification programs support group if there isn't one for
just Magic.
Margaret

"Judith Bron" wrote:

I know this is not the exact answer you want but I found this list by
going
to google and entering, "support lists for jfw".  You might want to
try it
if you haven't tried already.  Good luck, Judith Bron