Re: Freedom Scientific, Inc. Asked to Cease Lawsuit Against Serotek Corporation

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 18:47:49 -0500

MessageJohn and Cindy,

When I saw the first message about the lawsuit on the list this morning, I went

www.google.com

and in the edit field typed Freedom Scientific inside quotation marks, followed
by a space and then Serotek.  I pressed Enter, and when the results page was
loaded, I press h a couple of times to start going through the headings, and
found out all I needed to know.  Google is your friend!

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxx