Re: Freedom Scientific, Inc. Asked to Cease Lawsuit Against Serotek Corporation

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 00:46:17 -0400

Darrell,

If I understand correctly, you're the one who made the legal complaint accessible, for which you deserve great credit. It's a useful document and helped me understand the issues.

I respect your point about grassroots campaigning. But you've received sufficient criticism of this particular effort that you ought to give it second thoughts. Your argument to Bruce just now about "apparently" is so specious that it shows you're determined on your course. I wish it weren't so. For someone with so much initiative inside him, you could channel your efforts to truly constructive causes. This one is in vain and, though you don't accept it, you will only make FS more skeptical about why they should bother responding to us as customers.