RE: Freedom Scientific, Inc. Asked to Cease Lawsuit Against Serotek Corporation

  • From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 19:42:28 -0700

Yes it was close to the same time and I and a view others warned the
gentlemen  who started it that he was going to have problems with the name.
He laughed as I recall.  I saw the hand writing on the awl then tried to
tell him it was going to be a problem and well he did not heed my warning.
So I am not surprised  that freedom  scientific  is sewing   him.   Sorry
this is the way company work.