Re: Freedom Scientific, Inc. Asked to Cease Lawsuit Against Serotek Corporation

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:47:17 -0500 (CDT)

Has it occurred to anyone that maybe when FS says they've been trying to settle this without the courts for the last however many years, it's true? If it is, then FS should be commended for keeping the mater private instead of making it public.

bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Mon, 21 May 2007, Gary King wrote:

Ted,

Actually, Freedom Scientific was formed in April of 2000, and Serotek was founded in November of 2001, according to their Web pages. However, FS didn't seem too interested in them until recently. Maybe FS got a little nervous when Serotek invaded their home turf. In February of this year, Serotek announced that the Florida Division of Blind Services was testing their remote access solutions. Maybe Yardbird's comment about the big dog marking its territory wasn't too far off the mark.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>